-
February 19th, 2004, 05:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
... I love me.
And I'll be going away for a short while, so board of mine: keep on trucking!
-
February 25th, 2004, 01:18 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
10-4 rubber ducky
Ya'll come on back now..
over.
-
February 29th, 2004, 03:28 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Roger, 1 Adam 12
Got back this week to the 5-11
Going to 86 the codewords
Over
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 06, 2004 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>
-
March 6th, 2004, 01:46 PM
#4
Inactive Member
MA!
Where ARE you?
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 06, 2004 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>
-
March 7th, 2004, 12:56 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
She should be migrating north again soon shouldnt she??
-
March 8th, 2004, 01:02 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Yes, she should. I seem to remember her returning halfway through march each year. Spring is starting here in the Netherlands. Temperatures slowly rising. I had to close my blinds for the first time in a long while to keep the sunglare off of my screen! Yay!
-
March 9th, 2004, 05:02 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
LOL...we keep that blinds down to keep the place cool here...even then it still feels like an oven...
-
March 10th, 2004, 08:17 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Yeah, in the summer it gets 34 C in here. I don't care much for heat. I like the spring. A lukewarm 23 or a comfortable 25, brisk pre-summer winds... Ah yes...
-
March 24th, 2004, 12:22 PM
#9
Inactive Member
speaking of temps...I left sunny 80 degree Fla for 18 degree North Carolina ugh..
-
March 24th, 2004, 06:12 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Ah well. Now yuou first get to acclimate to the cold and then slowly have it rise on you, getting moer sun-filled and hornier every week.
Come May, we'll all be laying eggs! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks